Wednesday, October 3, 2012

my voice


Hi my name is Allofs Khamvongsa. I am an Audio Engineer currently living in Las Vegas Nevada formerly from Modesto California. Growing up I’ve always wanted to be a part of something that I love and that everyone loves as well. So I decided to be involved music. Through the years music has had its transformation in movies, theaters, shows, production in general. I felt the need to be a part of something where I can make a difference and be creative with it. Sound engineering is not just about putting sound together and making music. It takes precision and decision making to master an art that not everyone can do. My influence came to me when I started listening to music production in the 1990’s. My style and persona I believe comes from the era of the mid and late 90’s. I understood what it meant to have nothing and watch it grow into a whole new thing and that’s what caught my eye. When I can enjoy working in the studio for a project and forget that this is my career it gives me a good feeling deep inside. Everyone should pursue a career that satisfies them and not a career that makes you think about just the paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment