Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WEEK 7 EOC: THE PITCH


                I Phileas Fogg, had arrived in the harbors of Korea enjoying the view and the smell on my boat off of the pier.  As my hunger continues to grow stronger and the sea creatures start to come out, the only thing on my mind was “SEAFOOD!” So I told a few friends of mine come join me and enjoy on the crunchiness and satisfying taste of CRAB FLAVORED STICK CHIPS WITH DRY WRAPPED SEAWEED. Why settle for just fish in the water when one can infuse a finer taste in crab?! It’s not just crab; it’s the best a water creature has to offer. Why deal with the shell of a crab when you can chew right through the crispiness of the flavored skinny stick chips wrapped in dry salted seaweed. No scales, no fillets and no bones, makes a perfect meal for anyone. You’ve got saltiness and red pepper flakes sprinkled around it for splash of spice. Need I mention seaweed is filled with myriad minerals, iodine, calcium and is rich in dietary fiber. packaging will be similiar to a cigarette carton. Total cost will be $4.99 a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment