Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6 EOC: ME x 3

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2004/01/29/korg-microkontrol-37-key-usb-controller-keyboard/
-  MY "Korg" KEYBOARD defines me a fan of music. I can listen to music when I'm sad happy angry etc. The point is it never gets old and I am currently making music my career by becoming involved with audio production. this piece of equipment is the reason I am pursuing this occupancy. When i first got my hands on one my creativity came out and it created a new perspective for me. It told me "you can do this as a career if you enjoy it so much." So I am pursuing what I learned growing because I enjoy it and I am good at it.








http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-98151185/stock-photo-gold-chain-with-buddha-image-isolated-on-white-closeup.html
- MY GOLD BUDDHA NECKLACE holds great meaning to me. I wear it all the time and it never comes off my neck. I am Buddhist to begin with and wearing this piece of religious jewelry lets me know where I come from, where my whole family comes from and most importantly my blood comes from. Laos is a small country and just to represent it with a passion lets me know that my people even though small in number we stand tall as a culture and I cannot forget about it just because I was born an American citizen. Raise by my grandma earlier in my life she taught me what it means to be a minority as a religion and a culture that needs to be more understood in America and all over the world.



http://www.istorya.net/forums/computers-and-accessories/357737-hp-envy-beats-edition-laptop-14-core-i7-4gb-ram-1gb-vid-card.html
-MY BEATS LAPTOP gives me the sources I need to communicate with friends, provides internet, holds my music and make music from it through my software's. This is the age technology that gives opportunity to an individual to express their thoughts through making music. we don't have to be at the studio to make great music anymore. It starts at the small screen in your little living room. It allows me to also keep up with school and emails which is very important because I have messages coming in all day long. I am always on the go so I need a mobile device. Lastly school is all online today. without this it would be very difficult to keep up with the world with the fast new technology coming out. nobody has to like it but we sure have to know and understand how to use these devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment