Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WEEK 8 EOC: CREATIVE CONTENT


My creative content that I had in mind was going to be a picture/ commercial. Very undecided at the moment but I am leaning towards script writing a commercial of my snack. The logo I will go online and determine what I can get between dry seaweed and a delicious crab. My character theme will be of a stoner guy just because the product has the word “weed” in it. But may I add a stoner with a purpose on his mind. This is to try to go with a product that everyone knows of and what is popular in the seafood world. So I figure to put two and two together and go with it. The package will be in a cigarette like carton. I was at first going with a different approach but I figure since the snack is stick like, let’s go with smoking sticks. Keep I mind this a snack that is going to look like a “joint”. It is a bout 3-4 inches long and is dark green because of the seaweed. I know I am an audio major but I feel more comfortable doing a commercial with script writing because I feel this is a perfect way to market my product. Through audio is a bit more difficult and I’ll keep that for other ideas in the future. Also with commercial scripts you can be more creative in my opinion. This will get people thinking more about the crab weed simply because it is a more visual concept compared to listening or imagining. “What you see is what YOU will get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment